- The LORD reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.
- Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne.
- A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about.
- His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled.
- The hills melted like wax at the presence of the LORD, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
- The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.
- Confounded be all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of idols: worship him, all ye gods.
- Zion heard, and was glad; and the daughters of Judah rejoiced because of thy judgments, O LORD.
- For thou, LORD, art high above all the earth: thou art exalted far above all gods.
- Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
- Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.
- Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
The Holy Bible, King James Version. New York: American Bible Society:
. Oct 31, 2020.