- Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever.
- Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty.
- And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.
- Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king's enemies; whereby the people fall under thee.
- Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.
- Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
- All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad.
- Kings' daughters were among thy honourable women: upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir.
- Hearken, O daughter, and consider, and incline thine ear; forget also thine own people, and thy father's house;
- So shall the king greatly desire thy beauty: for he is thy Lord; and worship thou him.
- And the daughter of Tyre shall be there with a gift; even the rich among the people shall intreat thy favour.
- The king's daughter is all glorious within: her clothing is of wrought gold.
- She shall be brought unto the king in raiment of needlework: the virgins her companions that follow her shall be brought unto thee.
- With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought: they shall enter into the king's palace.
- Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children, whom thou mayest make princes in all the earth.
- I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever.
The Holy Bible, King James Version. New York: American Bible Society:
. Oct 31, 2020.