- Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
- The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters.
- The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
- The voice of the LORD breaketh the cedars; yea, the LORD breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.
- He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.
- The voice of the LORD divideth the flames of fire.
- The voice of the LORD shaketh the wilderness; the LORD shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh.
- The voice of the LORD maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory.
- The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD sitteth King for ever.
- The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.
The Holy Bible, King James Version. New York: American Bible Society:
. Aug 07, 2020.