ZIPPORAH, Wife of Moses
16. Now the priest of Midian had seven daughters: and they came and drew water, and filled the troughs to water their father's flock.
17. And the shepherds came and drove them away: but Moses stood up and helped them, and watered their flock.
18. And when they came to Reuel their father, he said, How is it that ye are come so soon to day?
19. And they said, An Egyptian delivered us out of the hand of the shepherds, and also drew water enough for us, and watered the flock.
20. And he said unto his daughters, And where is he? why is it that ye have left the man? call him, that he may eat bread.
21. And Moses was content to dwell with the man: and he gave Moses ZIPPORAH his daughter.
22. And she bare him a son, and he called his name Gershom: for he said, I have been a stranger in a strange land.
ZIPPORAH-Wife of Moses ZIPPORAH in Naves Topical Bible (Bible History Online)