ORPAH, The less famous daughter-in-law of Naomi
4. And they took them wives of the women of Moab; the name of the one was ORPAH, and the name of the other Ruth: and they dwelled there about ten years.
5. And Mahlon and Chilion died also both of them; and the woman was left of her two sons and her husband.
6. Then she arose with her daughters in law, that she might return from the country of Moab: for she had heard in the country of Moab how that the LORD had visited his people in giving them bread.
7. Wherefore she went forth out of the place where she was, and her two daughters in law with her; and they went on the way to return unto the land of Judah.
8. And Naomi said unto her two daughters in law, Go, return each to her mother's house: the LORD deal kindly with you, as ye have dealt with the dead, and with me.
9. The LORD grant you that ye may find rest, each of you in the house of her husband. Then she kissed them; and they lifted up their voice, and wept.
10. And they said unto her, Surely we will return with thee unto thy people.
11. And Naomi said, Turn again, my daughters: why will ye go with me? are there yet any more sons in my womb, that they may be your husbands?
12. Turn again, my daughters, go your way; for I am too old to have an husband. If I should say, I have hope, if I should have an husband also to night, and should also bear sons;
13. Would ye tarry for them till they were grown? would ye stay for them from having husbands? nay, my daughters; for it grieveth me much for your sakes that the hand of the LORD is gone out against me.
14. And they lifted up their voice, and wept again: and ORPAH kissed her mother in law; but Ruth clave unto her.
ORPAH-The less famous daughter-in-law of Naomi ORPAH in Naves Topical Bible (Bible History Online)