KADMIEL, 1. A Levite
40. The Levites: the children of Jeshua and KADMIEL, of the children of Hodaviah, seventy and four.
9. Then stood Jeshua with his sons and his brethren, KADMIEL and his sons, the sons of Judah, together, to set forward the workmen in the house of God: the sons of Henadad, with their sons and their brethren the Levites.
43. The Levites: the children of Jeshua, of KADMIEL, and of the children of Hodevah, seventy and four.
8. Moreover the Levites: Jeshua, Binnui, KADMIEL, Sherebiah, Judah, and Mattaniah, which was over the thanksgiving, he and his brethren.
9. Also Bakbukiah and Unni, their brethren, were over against them in the watches.
10. And Jeshua begat Joiakim, Joiakim also begat Eliashib, and Eliashib begat Joiada,
11. And Joiada begat Jonathan, and Jonathan begat Jaddua.
12. And in the days of Joiakim were priests, the chief of the fathers: of Seraiah, Meraiah; of Jeremiah, Hananiah;
13. Of Ezra, Meshullam; of Amariah, Jehohanan;
14. Of Melicu, Jonathan; of Shebaniah, Joseph;
15. Of Harim, Adna; of Meraioth, Helkai;
16. Of Iddo, Zechariah; of Ginnethon, Meshullam;
17. Of Abijah, Zichri; of Miniamin, of Moadiah, Piltai;
18. Of Bilgah, Shammua; of Shemaiah, Jehonathan;
19. And of Joiarib, Mattenai; of Jedaiah, Uzzi;
20. Of Sallai, Kallai; of Amok, Eber;
21. Of Hilkiah, Hashabiah; of Jedaiah, Nethaneel.
22. The Levites in the days of Eliashib, Joiada, and Johanan, and Jaddua, were recorded chief of the fathers: also the priests, to the reign of Darius the Persian.
23. The sons of Levi, the chief of the fathers, were written in the book of the chronicles, even until the days of Johanan the son of Eliashib.
24. And the chief of the Levites: Hashabiah, Sherebiah, and Jeshua the son of KADMIEL, with their brethren over against them, to praise and to give thanks, according to the commandment of David the man of God, ward over against ward.
KADMIEL-1. A Levite KADMIEL in Naves Topical Bible (Bible History Online)