JOAB, 1. Son of David's sister
=>Causes Sheba to be put to death
2 Samuel 20:16-22
16. Then cried a wise woman out of the city, Hear, hear; say, I pray you, unto JOAB, Come near hither, that I may speak with thee.
17. And when he was come near unto her, the woman said, Art thou JOAB? And he answered, I am he. Then she said unto him, Hear the words of thine handmaid. And he answered, I do hear.
18. Then she spake, saying, They were wont to speak in old time, saying, They shall surely ask counsel at Abel: and so they ended the matter.
19. I am one of them that are peaceable and faithful in Israel: thou seekest to destroy a city and a mother in Israel: why wilt thou swallow up the inheritance of the LORD?
20. And JOAB answered and said, Far be it, far be it from me, that I should swallow up or destroy.
21. The matter is not so: but a man of mount Ephraim, Sheba the son of Bichri by name, hath lifted up his hand against the king, even against David: deliver him only, and I will depart from the city. And the woman said unto JOAB, Behold, his head shall be thrown to thee over the wall.
22. Then the woman went unto all the people in her wisdom. And they cut off the head of Sheba the son of Bichri, and cast it out to JOAB. And he blew a trumpet, and they retired from the city, every man to his tent. And JOAB returned to Jerusalem unto the king.
Causes Sheba to be put to death - JOAB-1. Son of David's sister JOAB in Naves Topical Bible (Bible History Online)