JAIR, 1. Son of Manasseh. Founder of twenty-three cities in Gilead
41. And JAIR the son of Manasseh went and took the small towns thereof, and called them HavothJAIR.
14. JAIR the son of Manasseh took all the country of Argob unto the coasts of Geshuri and Maachathi; and called them after his own name, BashanhavothJAIR, unto this day.
30. And their coast was from Mahanaim, all Bashan, all the kingdom of Og king of Bashan, and all the towns of JAIR, which are in Bashan, threescore cities:
1 Kings 4:13
13. The son of Geber, in Ramothgilead; to him pertained the towns of JAIR the son of Manasseh, which are in Gilead; to him also pertained the region of Argob, which is in Bashan, threescore great cities with walls and brasen bars:
1 Chronicles 2:22-23
22. And Segub begat JAIR, who had three and twenty cities in the land of Gilead.
23. And he took Geshur, and Aram, with the towns of JAIR, from them, with Kenath, and the towns thereof, even threescore cities. All these belonged to the sons of Machir the father of Gilead.
JAIR-1. Son of Manasseh. Founder of twenty-three cities in Gilead JAIR in Naves Topical Bible (Bible History Online)