INGRATITUDE, OF MAN TO MAN
=>David's companions to David
11. False witnesses did rise up; they laid to my charge things that I knew not.
12. They rewarded me evil for good to the spoiling of my soul.
13. But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.
14. I behaved myself as though he had been my friend or brother: I bowed down heavily, as one that mourneth for his mother.
15. But in mine adversity they rejoiced, and gathered themselves together: yea, the abjects gathered themselves together against me, and I knew it not; they did tear me, and ceased not:
16. With hypocritical mockers in feasts, they gnashed upon me with their teeth.
20. They also that render evil for good are mine adversaries; because I follow the thing that good is.
9. Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.
4. For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer.
5. And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.
David's companions to David - INGRATITUDE-OF MAN TO MAN INGRATITUDE in Naves Topical Bible (Bible History Online)