INGRATITUDE, OF MAN TO GOD
9. Seemeth it but a small thing unto you, that the God of Israel hath separated you from the congregation of Israel, to bring you near to himself to do the service of the tabernacle of the LORD, and to stand before the congregation to minister unto them?
10. And he hath brought thee near to him, and all thy brethren the sons of Levi with thee: and seek ye the priesthood also?
12. Lest when thou hast eaten and art full, and hast built goodly houses, and dwelt therein;
13. And when thy herds and thy flocks multiply, and thy silver and thy gold is multiplied, and all that thou hast is multiplied;
14. Then thine heart be lifted up, and thou forget the LORD thy God, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage;
11. And houses full of all good things, which thou filledst not, and wells digged, which thou diggedst not, vineyards and olive trees, which thou plantedst not; when thou shalt have eaten and be full;
12. Then beware lest thou forget the LORD, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
47. Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;
48. Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
16. And the LORD said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and this people will rise up, and go a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go to be among them, and will forsake me, and break my covenant which I have made with them.
INGRATITUDE-OF MAN TO GOD INGRATITUDE in Naves Topical Bible (Bible History Online)