HELON, Father of Eliab
9. Of Zebulun; Eliab the son of HELON.
7. Then the tribe of Zebulun: and Eliab the son of HELON shall be captain of the children of Zebulun.
24. On the third day Eliab the son of HELON, prince of the children of Zebulun, did offer:
25. His offering was one silver charger, the weight whereof was an hundred and thirty shekels, one silver bowl of seventy shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary; both of them full of fine flour mingled with oil for a meat offering:
26. One golden spoon of ten shekels, full of incense:
27. One young bullock, one ram, one lamb of the first year, for a burnt offering:
28. One kid of the goats for a sin offering:
29. And for a sacrifice of peace offerings, two oxen, five rams, five he goats, five lambs of the first year: this was the offering of Eliab the son of HELON.
16. And over the host of the tribe of the children of Zebulun was Eliab the son of HELON.
HELON-Father of Eliab HELON in Naves Topical Bible (Bible History Online)