HEATHEN, Their land given to Israel
55. He cast out the HEATHEN also before them, and divided them an inheritance by line, and made the tribes of Israel to dwell in their tents.
44. And gave them the lands of the HEATHEN: and they inherited the labour of the people;
12. And gave their land for an heritage, an heritage unto Israel his people.
21. And gave their land for an heritage: for his mercy endureth for ever:
22. Even an heritage unto Israel his servant: for his mercy endureth for ever.
1. Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.
2. Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;
3. For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.
HEATHEN-Their land given to Israel HEATHEN in Naves Topical Bible (Bible History Online)