GOLD, Altar lamps, and other articles made of
1 Kings 7:48-51
48. And Solomon made all the vessels that pertained unto the house of the LORD: the altar of GOLD, and the table of GOLD, whereupon the shewbread was,
49. And the candlesticks of pure GOLD, five on the right side, and five on the left, before the oracle, with the flowers, and the lamps, and the tongs of GOLD,
50. And the bowls, and the snuffers, and the basons, and the spoons, and the censers of pure GOLD; and the hinges of GOLD, both for the doors of the inner house, the most holy place, and for the doors of the house, to wit, of the temple.
51. So was ended all the work that king Solomon made for the house of the LORD. And Solomon brought in the things which David his father had dedicated; even the silver, and the GOLD, and the vessels, did he put among the treasures of the house of the LORD.
2 Kings 25:15
15. And the firepans, and the bowls, and such things as were of GOLD, in GOLD, and of silver, in silver, the captain of the guard took away.
19. And the basons, and the firepans, and the bowls, and the caldrons, and the candlesticks, and the spoons, and the cups; that which was of GOLD in GOLD, and that which was of silver in silver, took the captain of the guard away.
27. Also twenty basons of GOLD, of a thousand drams; and two vessels of fine copper, precious as GOLD.
3. Then they brought the GOLDen vessels that were taken out of the temple of the house of God which was at Jerusalem; and the king, and his princes, his wives, and his concubines, drank in them.
GOLD-Altar lamps, and other articles made of GOLD in Naves Topical Bible (Bible History Online)