GOLD, For the temple
1 Chronicles 18:11
11. Them also king David dedicated unto the LORD, with the silver and the GOLD that he brought from all these nations; from Edom, and from Moab, and from the children of Ammon, and from the Philistines, and from Amalek.
1 Chronicles 22:14-16
14. Now, behold, in my trouble I have prepared for the house of the LORD an hundred thousand talents of GOLD, and a thousand thousand talents of silver; and of brass and iron without weight; for it is in abundance: timber also and stone have I prepared; and thou mayest add thereto.
15. Moreover there are workmen with thee in abundance, hewers and workers of stone and timber, and all manner of cunning men for every manner of work.
16. Of the GOLD, the silver, and the brass, and the iron, there is no number. Arise therefore, and be doing, and the LORD be with thee.
1 Chronicles 29:2-7
2. Now I have prepared with all my might for the house of my God the GOLD for things to be made of GOLD, and the silver for things of silver, and the brass for things of brass, the iron for things of iron, and wood for things of wood; onyx stones, and stones to be set, glistering stones, and of divers colours, and all manner of precious stones, and marble stones in abundance.
3. Moreover, because I have set my affection to the house of my God, I have of mine own proper good, of GOLD and silver, which I have given to the house of my God, over and above all that I have prepared for the holy house,
4. Even three thousand talents of GOLD, of the GOLD of Ophir, and seven thousand talents of refined silver, to overlay the walls of the houses withal:
5. The GOLD for things of GOLD, and the silver for things of silver, and for all manner of work to be made by the hands of artificers. And who then is willing to consecrate his service this day unto the LORD?
6. Then the chief of the fathers and princes of the tribes of Israel, and the captains of thousands and of hundreds, with the rulers of the king's work, offered willingly,
7. And gave for the service of the house of God of GOLD five thousand talents and ten thousand drams, and of silver ten thousand talents, and of brass eighteen thousand talents, and one hundred thousand talents of iron.
GOLD-For the temple GOLD in Naves Topical Bible (Bible History Online)