GOLD, Vessels and utensils made of, for the tabernacle
26. And thou shalt make for it four rings of GOLD, and put the rings in the four corners that are on the four feet thereof.
27. Over against the border shall the rings be for places of the staves to bear the table.
28. And thou shalt make the staves of shittim wood, and overlay them with GOLD, that the table may be borne with them.
29. And thou shalt make the dishes thereof, and spoons thereof, and covers thereof, and bowls thereof, to cover withal: of pure GOLD shalt thou make them.
30. And thou shalt set upon the table shewbread before me alway.
31. And thou shalt make a candlestick of pure GOLD: of beaten work shall the candlestick be made: his shaft, and his branches, his bowls, his knops, and his flowers, shall be of the same.
32. And six branches shall come out of the sides of it; three branches of the candlestick out of the one side, and three branches of the candlestick out of the other side:
33. Three bowls made like unto almonds, with a knop and a flower in one branch; and three bowls made like almonds in the other branch, with a knop and a flower: so in the six branches that come out of the candlestick.
34. And in the candlestick shall be four bowls made like unto almonds, with their knops and their flowers.
35. And there shall be a knop under two branches of the same, and a knop under two branches of the same, and a knop under two branches of the same, according to the six branches that proceed out of the candlestick.
36. Their knops and their branches shall be of the same: all it shall be one beaten work of pure GOLD.
37. And thou shalt make the seven lamps thereof: and they shall light the lamps thereof, that they may give light over against it.
38. And the tongs thereof, and the snuffdishes thereof, shall be of pure GOLD.
39. Of a talent of pure GOLD shall he make it, with all these vessels.
16. And he made the vessels which were upon the table, his dishes, and his spoons, and his bowls, and his covers to cover withal, of pure GOLD.
GOLD-Vessels and utensils made of, for the tabernacle GOLD in Naves Topical Bible (Bible History Online)