GOLD, Used as money
8. Behold, the money, which we found in our sacks' mouths, we brought again unto thee out of the land of Canaan: how then should we steal out of thy lord's house silver or GOLD?
1 Chronicles 21:25
25. So David gave to Ornan for the place six hundred shekels of GOLD by weight.
25. And weighed unto them the silver, and the GOLD, and the vessels, even the offering of the house of our God, which the king, and his counsellors, and his lords, and all Israel there present, had offered:
26. I even weighed unto their hand six hundred and fifty talents of silver, and silver vessels an hundred talents, and of GOLD an hundred talents;
27. Also twenty basons of GOLD, of a thousand drams; and two vessels of fine copper, precious as GOLD.
28. And I said unto them, Ye are holy unto the LORD; the vessels are holy also; and the silver and the GOLD are a freewill offering unto the LORD God of your fathers.
17. Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for GOLD, they shall not delight in it.
GOLD-Used as money GOLD in Naves Topical Bible (Bible History Online)