ZEPHANIAH, 1. A priest in the reign of Zedekiah, king of Judah
=>Shows Jeremiah the false prophet's letter
25. Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saying, Because thou hast sent letters in thy name unto all the people that are at Jerusalem, and to ZEPHANIAH the son of Maaseiah the priest, and to all the priests, saying,
26. The LORD hath made thee priest in the stead of Jehoiada the priest, that ye should be officers in the house of the LORD, for every man that is mad, and maketh himself a prophet, that thou shouldest put him in prison, and in the stocks.
27. Now therefore why hast thou not reproved Jeremiah of Anathoth, which maketh himself a prophet to you?
28. For therefore he sent unto us in Babylon, saying, This captivity is long: build ye houses, and dwell in them; and plant gardens, and eat the fruit of them.
29. And ZEPHANIAH the priest read this letter in the ears of Jeremiah the prophet.
Shows Jeremiah the false prophet's letter - ZEPHANIAH-1. A priest in the reign of Zedekiah, king of Judah ZEPHANIAH in Naves Topical Bible (Bible History Online)