SODOM, Wickedness of the inhabitants of
13. But the men of SODOM were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly.
4. But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of SODOM, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:
5. And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
6. And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,
7. And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.
8. Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.
9. And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.
10. But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door.
11. And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.
12. And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:
13. For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.
32. For their vine is of the vine of SODOM, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter:
9. The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as SODOM, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.
14. I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as SODOM, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.
6. For the punishment of the iniquity of the daughter of my people is greater than the punishment of the sin of SODOM, that was overthrown as in a moment, and no hands stayed on her.
SODOM-Wickedness of the inhabitants of SODOM in Naves Topical Bible (Bible History Online)