DRUNKENNESS, General scriptures concerning
20. And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
21. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.
19. And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, to add DRUNKENNESS to thirst:
20. The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven.
21. And the LORD shall separate him unto evil out of all the tribes of Israel, according to all the curses of the covenant that are written in this book of the law:
1 Samuel 1:14
14. And Eli said unto her, How long wilt thou be drunken? put away thy wine from thee.
12. They that sit in the gate speak against me; and I was the song of the drunkards.
1. Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.
17. He that loveth pleasure shall be a poor man: he that loveth wine and oil shall not be rich.
DRUNKENNESS-General scriptures concerning DRUNKENNESS in Naves Topical Bible (Bible History Online)