Messianic Prophecy with Audio Series
The Messiah will Conquer Death
will Swallow up Death Forever
Is 25:8 He will swallow up death
forever, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces; the rebuke of His
people he will take away from all the earth; for the LORD has spoken.
Heb 2:14 Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and
blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might
destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil.
Jn 19:30 So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, "It is
finished!" And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.
1 Cor 15:55-57 "O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your
victory?" The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. But
thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Messiah will rise triumphantly from the dead and the power of death is
- Yahweh partook of a human body and died that He might reign victorious.
- "Swallow up death" means to devour it completely and overcome it.
- Death can be looked upon as a conquered enemy.
- Messiah will wipe away all tears, every sorrow and enemy of joy.
- The words "it is finished" was a military victory cry, when the battle was
won and the last traces of the enemy were being defeated they would utter the
cry "it is finished."
- The devil had the power of death because it was given to him by Adam (Luke
- When Satan killed Jesus he murdered an innocent man because Jesus never
- When death slew Jesus it slit its own throat.
- Hades is the place of death and not the final hell. All unbelievers are in
Hades waiting for the great white throne judgment. There is no second chance and
there is no such thing as Purgatory.
- Old Testament saints who were faithing in the coming Messiah, and had
trusted in the covenant that the Lord had established with Abraham, were
released from death at the resurrection and ascension of Christ.
- The gentile world who knew the Jewish God as El Elyon (Most High God) were
also in death awaiting resurrection.
- At the rapture all believers of every age will receive their resurrected
bodies of glory.
- All persecution and reproach for the cause of Christ, God will do away
Messianic Prophecy Audio Series with
Shahar from Jerusalem
Victory Over Death - Isaiah 25:8 -
(from the Hebrew perspective)