Messianic Prophecy with Audio Series
The Messiah is The Seed of Abraham
The Messiah will be the offspring of Abraham, and Savior of the whole world.
Genesis 12:3 I will bless those who bless
you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the
earth shall be blessed."
Genesis 22:17-18 "in blessing I will bless you, and in multiplying I
will multiply your descendants as the stars of the heaven and as the sand which
is on the seashore, and your descendants shall possess the gate of their
enemies. In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed..."
Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not
say, "And to seeds," as of many, but as of one, "And to your Seed," who is
- The Lord spoke this prophecy to Abraham 2000 years after the fall of man.
- The coming redeemer would be from the seed of Abraham.
- God spoke of a great multitude of Abraham�s descendants but one seed.
- The promise was spoken about 400 years after the flood.
- The world had again turned to idolatry and wickedness.
- Abraham was the first Hebrew.
- God first called Abraham in the city of Ur in Mesopotamia.
- The promise included all families, which includes all gentile nations.
- Paul confirms in the New Testament that Abraham�s promised seed was Christ.
- The whole Bible is built upon this promise to Abraham.
- The promise was repeated to Abraham�s son Isaac and his grandson Jacob.
- Ancient Rabbinic Judaism regarded this passage as Messianic.
Messianic Prophecy Audio Series
with Shahar from Jerusalem
The Seed of Abraham - Genesis 22:17-18 -
(from the Hebrew perspective)