Theron in Wikipedia
Theron, originally Greek pronounced /ˈθɪərɒn/ THEER-on and meaning "Hunter", or as a last name /θəˈroʊn/, may refer to:
* Theron of Acragas, a 5th century BC tyrant of Acragas, Sicily.
* Therons are a race of fictional aliens in the Dan Dare stories.
* Charlize Theron, the South African-born actress of French, German and Dutch descent.
* Theron Randolph, MD, the founder of the holistic field of environmental illness and medicine known as clinical ecology.
* Theron Guards, an elite class of Locust in the game Gears of War and Gears of War 2
* Juan Theron, a South African cricketer