Shemariah in Easton's Bible Dictionary
whom Jehovah guards. (1.) One who joined David at Ziklag (1
(2.) Ezra 10:32, 41.
Shemariah in Fausset's Bible Dictionary
1. 1 Chronicles 12:5.
2. Ezra 10:32.
3. Ezra 10:41.
Shemariah in Hitchcock's Bible Names
God is my guard
Shemariah in Naves Topical Bible
-1. One of David's mighty men
-2. The name of two Israelites who put away (divorced) Gentile
Shemariah in Smiths Bible Dictionary
(kept by Jehovah).
1. A Benjamite warrior who came to David at Ziklag.
1Ch 12:5 (B.C. 1054.)
2. One of the family of Harim, a lay man of Israel who
put away his foreign wife in the time of Ezra. Ezr 10:32 (B.C.
3. Another who did the same. Ezr 10:41
Shemariah in the Bible Encyclopedia - ISBE
shem-a-ri'-a, she-mar'-ya (shemaryah and shemaryahu, "whom
(1) A Benjamite warrior who joined David at Ziklag (1 Ch 12:5,
Codex Vaticanus Sammaraia; Codex Sinaiticus and Codex
Alexandrinus Samaria; Lucian, Samarias).
(2) A son of Rehoboam (2 Ch 11:19).
(3) One of the sons of Harim who had married foreign wives
(Ezr 10:32, Codex Vaticanus Samareia, Lucian, Samarias; Codex
Sinaiticus and Codex Alexandrinus Semaria).
(4) One of the sons of Bani who had married foreign wives (Ezr
10:41, Codex Alexandrinus Samareias; Codex Vaticanus Samareia;
Horace J. Wolf
Shemariah Scripture - 1 Chronicles 12:5
Eluzai, and Jerimoth, and Bealiah, and Shemariah, and
Shephatiah the Haruphite,
Shemariah Scripture - Ezra 10:32
Benjamin, Malluch, [and] Shemariah.
Shemariah Scripture - Ezra 10:41
Azareel, and Shelemiah, Shemariah,