Bible Names N-Z: Sachar
Sacar in Fausset's Bible Dictionary
1. 1 Chronicles 11:35. SHARAR in 2 Samuel 23:33.
2. 1 Chronicles 26:4.
Sacar in Hitchcock's Bible Names
wares; a price
Sacar in Naves Topical Bible
-1. Father of Ahiam
-2. A Korhite
Son of Obed-edom
Sacar in Smiths Bible Dictionary
1. A Hararite, father of Ahiam. 1Ch 11:35
2. The fourth son of Obed-edom. 1Ch 26:4
Sacar in the Bible Encyclopedia - ISBE
(1) Father of Ahiam, a follower of David (1 Ch 11:35, Codex
Vaticanus Achar; Codex Alexandrinus Sachar = "Sharar" of 2 Sam
23:33; Sharar is favored as the original reading).
(2) Eponym of a family of gatekeepers (1 Ch 26:4).
Sachar in Easton's Bible Dictionary
hire. (1.) One of David's heroes (1 Chr. 11:35); called also
Sharar (2 Sam. 23:33).
(2.) A son of Obed-edom the Gittite, and a temple
Sachar in Wikipedia
Sachar was the name of two individuals mentioned in the Bible:
One of David's heroes 1 Chronicles 11:35; also called Sharar 2
A son of Obed-edom the Gittite, and a temple porter 1
If you notice a broken link or any error PLEASE report it by clicking HERE
© 1995-2019 Bible History Online