Bible Names H-M: Mishma
Mishma in Easton's Bible Dictionary
hearing. (1.) One of the sons of Ishmael (Gen. 25:14), and
founder of an Arab tribe.
(2.) A Simeonite (1 Chr. 4:25, 26).
Mishma in Fausset's Bible Dictionary
1. Son of Ishmael (Genesis 25:14); Masamani: Ptolemy 6:7, 21).
There is an Arab tribe now, Renee Misma.
2. Simeon's son (1 Chronicles 4:25).
Mishma in Hitchcock's Bible Names
Mishma in Naves Topical Bible
-1. Son of Ishmael
Ge 25:14; 1Ch 1:30
-2. Of the tribe of Simeon
Mishma in Smiths Bible Dictionary
1. A son of Ishmael and brother of Mibsam. Ge 25:14;
2. A son of Simeon, 1Ch 4:25 brother of Mibsam.
Mishma in the Bible Encyclopedia - ISBE
(1) A son of Ishmael (Gen 25:14; 1 Ch 1:30).
(2) A Simeonite (1 Ch 4:25).
Mishma Scripture - 1 Chronicles 4:26
And the sons of Mishma; Hamuel his son, Zacchur his son,
Shimei his son.
Mishma Scripture - Genesis 25:14
And Mishma, and Dumah, and Massa,
Mishmas Scripture - 1 Chronicles 1:30
Mishma, and Dumah, Massa, Hadad, and Tema,
If you notice a broken link or any error PLEASE report it by clicking HERE
© 1995-2018 Bible History Online