Bible Names A-G: Eliasaph
Eliasaph in Fausset's Bible Dictionary
1. Numbers 1:14; Numbers 2:14; Numbers 7:42; Numbers 7:47;
2. Numbers 3:24.
Eliasaph in Hitchcock's Bible Names
the Lord increaseth
Eliasaph in Naves Topical Bible
1. A chief of the tribe of Dan
Nu 1:14; 2:14; 7:42,47; 10:20
-2. Son of Lael
Eliasaph in Smiths Bible Dictionary
1. Head of the tribe of Dan at the time of the census in the
wilderness of Sinai. Nu 1:14; 2:14; 7:42,47; 10:20 (B.C.
2. A levite, and "chief of the Gershonites" at the
same time. Nu 3:24
Eliasaph in the Bible Encyclopedia - ISBE
e-li'-a-saf ('elyacaph, "God has added"):
(1) Son of Deuel; prince of the tribe of Gad in the Exodus (Nu
1:14; 2:14; 7:42,47; 10:20).
(2) Son of Lael; prince of the Gershonites (Nu 3:24).
Eliasaph in Wikipedia
was the name of two individuals mentioned in the Bible:
The son of Deuel and the prince of the Tribe of Gad according
to Numbers 1:14.
The son of Lael and the chief of the house of Gershon
according to Numbers 3:24.
Eliasaph Scripture - Numbers 3:24
And the chief of the house of the father of the Gershonites
[shall be] Eliasaph the son of Lael.
Eliasaph Scripture - Numbers 7:42
On the sixth day Eliasaph the son of Deuel, prince of the
children of Gad, [offered]:
Eliasaph Scripture - Numbers 7:47
And for a sacrifice of peace offerings, two oxen, five rams,
five he goats, five lambs of the first year: this [was] the
offering of Eliasaph the son of Deuel.
If you notice a broken link or any error PLEASE report it by clicking HERE
© 1995-2018 Bible History Online