Bered in Easton's Bible Dictionary
hail. (1.) A town in the south of Israel (Gen. 16:14), in the
desert of Shur, near Lahai-roi.
(2.) A son of Shuthelah, and grandson of Ephraim (1
Bered in Fausset's Bible Dictionary
1. Near Beer-la-hai-roi (Genesis 16:14). Identified by some
2. Descendant of Ephraim, the same perhaps as Becher.
(See BECHER.) (Numbers 26:35; 1 Chronicles 7:20)
Bered in Hitchcock's Bible Names
Bered in Naves Topical Bible
1. A town in the south of Palestine
-2. A son of Shuthelah
Probably same as BECHER
Bered in Smiths Bible Dictionary
1. A place in the south of Israel, near the well
Lahairoi. Ge 16:14
2. A son or descendant of Ephraim, 1Ch 7:20 possibly
identical with Becher in Nu 26:35
Bered in the Bible Encyclopedia - ISBE
be'-red (beredh, "hail," from a Hebrew root meaning "to be
cold"): The son of Shuthelah of the house of Ephraim (1 Ch
7:20). Compare BECHER.
Bered Scripture - 1 Chronicles 7:20
And the sons of Ephraim; Shuthelah, and Bered his son, and
Tahath his son, and Eladah his son, and Tahath his son,
Bered Scripture - Genesis 16:14
Wherefore the well was called Beerlahairoi; behold, [it is]
between Kadesh and Bered.