People - Ancient Near East: Anam Ancient Near East
Anam in Wikipedia
Anam may refer to:
* ANAM, the Australian National Academy of Music
* Anam (album), an album by the Irish band Clannad
* Anam Station, a station on the Seoul Metropolitan Subway and serving Korea University
* Anam, more usually Annam, the name of a former territory in central Vietnam with the capital city Hué
* Anam language
* Anam (name), a female name of Arabic origin, meaning "blessing", "gift from God"
* Anam (band), a band (operating from 1992 until present) from the British Isles playing modern folk in celtic musical traditions from Ireland, England, Cornwall, Scotland. led by Brian Ó hEadhra, and including Fiona Mackenzie, Gordon Gunn, and Nuala Kennedy, and previously: Aimée Leonard; Fiona Mackenzie; Anna-Wendy Stevenson; Treasa Harkin; and Neil Davey.
* Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metrics, a battery of tests of cognitive functioning