("famous"; not as KJV, ZITHRI).
1. Son of Izhar (Exodus 6:21).
2. A Benjamite, of the sons of Shimhi (1 Chronicles 8:19).
3. A Benjamite, of the sons of Shashak (1 Chronicles 8:23).
4. Of the sons of Jeroham (1 Chronicles 8:27).
5. Son of Asaph (1 Chronicles 9:15).
6. Descended from Moses' son Eliezer (1 Chronicles 26:25).
7. Father of Eliezer, the chief of Reuben under David (1 Chronicles 27:16).
8. Of Judah; his son Amasiah commanded 200,000 under Jehoshaphat (2 Chronicles 17:16).
9. Father of Elishaphat, Jehoiada's helper against Athaliah.
10. An Ephraimite mighty man under Pekah, who slew in battle Maaseiah Ahaz' son, Azrikam prefect of the palace, and Elkanah next to the king (2 Chronicles 28:7).
11. Father of Joel (Nehemiah 11:9).
12. A priest of Abijah's family, contemporary of Joiakim, Jeshua's son (Nehemiah 12:17).
Bible Encyclopedia (ISBE)
Online Bible (KJV)
Naves Topical Bible
Smith's Bible Dictionary
Easton's Bible Dictionary
Schaff's Bible Dictionary
Fausset's Bible Dictionary
Matthew Henry Bible Commentary
Hitchcock's Bible Dictionary
Related Bible History
Meaning and definition of fasting, what is fasting in the bible, fasting definition, why should I fast, the power of prayer and fasting, Location of Galilee, where was galilee in the bible?, fasting definition, Galilee region, cities of Galilee, Sea of Galilee, Definition of biblical fire, what is fire in the bible?, fire and brimstone, fire meaning, baking bread with fire, Definition of the biblical firmament in Genesis, what is the firmament in the bible?, was the firmament the third heaven, firmament meaning, did the firmament bring the flood of Noah?.