1. Father of Shammua the Reubenite spy (Numbers 13:4).
2. A Merarite Levite, son of Jaaziah (1 Chronicles 24:27).
3. Son of Asaph (1 Chronicles 25:2; 1 Chronicles 25:10); "prophesied according to the order of the king"; over the third division of the temple choir (Nehemiah 12:35).
4. Son of Imri; aided at the wall (Nehemiah 3:2).
5. A Levite, signed the covenant (Nehemiah 10:12).
6. A Levite, father of Hanan (Nehemiah 13:13).
Bible Encyclopedia (ISBE)
Online Bible (KJV)
Naves Topical Bible
Smith's Bible Dictionary
Easton's Bible Dictionary
Schaff's Bible Dictionary
Fausset's Bible Dictionary
Matthew Henry Bible Commentary
Hitchcock's Bible Dictionary
Related Bible History
Meaning and definition of fasting, what is fasting in the bible, fasting definition, why should I fast, the power of prayer and fasting, Location of Galilee, where was galilee in the bible?, fasting definition, Galilee region, cities of Galilee, Sea of Galilee, Definition of biblical fire, what is fire in the bible?, fire and brimstone, fire meaning, baking bread with fire, Definition of the biblical firmament in Genesis, what is the firmament in the bible?, was the firmament the third heaven, firmament meaning, did the firmament bring the flood of Noah?.